In all cases, the removal of trees is best done by professional arborists. We have the team, and the experience of cutting down trees safely.
Although logging is a last resort, there are circumstances where it is necessary. Our certified arborists can help decide if a tree should be cut down or not.
The elimination or cutting is recommended when:
* The tree is dead or dying.
* The tree is considered irreparably hazardous.
* The tree is causing a blockage that is impossible to correct through pruning
* The tree can cause damage to other trees
* The tree is to be replaced by a more suitable model
* The tree must be felled or removed by different circumstances.
Our company has insurance liability and accident of 600,000 Euros at their disposal if necessary.
- Super User