Abatement of Hazardous Trees
In all cases, the removal of trees is best done by professional arborists. We have the team, and the experience of cutting down trees safely.
Although logging is a last resort, there are circumstances where it is necessary. Our certified arborists can help decide if a tree should be cut down or not.
The elimination or cutting is recommended when:
* The tree is dead or dying.
* The tree is considered irreparably hazardous.
* The tree is causing a blockage that is impossible to correct through pruning
* The tree can cause damage to other trees
* The tree is to be replaced by a more suitable model
* The tree must be felled or removed by different circumstances.
Our company has insurance liability and accident of 600,000 Euros at their disposal if necessary.
- Super User